The emphasis at A Perfect Blend is on friendly, professional service, provided by caring professional people who love their work.
Remedial Massage Jobs
We are always seeking motivated, diploma level, massage therapists to be part of our vibrant team!!!
If you are interested to find out more about our job positions available, email your resume and brief cover letter to Lisa at email@example.com or visit www.aperfectblend.com.au/about-us for more information about our clinics.
Remedial Massage Therapist Position | Mooloolaba Clinic – August 2016
Unfortunately for us a wonderful massage therapist is leaving overseas (and we wish her all the best). Though this does present a timely opportunity for a new therapist to step in and join our already existing Team of highly motivated Therapists. The position is most suited to someone who wants to make a career with massage therapy and is looking for an environment where they can grow and build that career.
Our location is well positioned on Mooloolaba Esplanade with modern air-conditioned rooms and full massage facilities. At A Perfect Blend we pride ourselves on and have a growing list of loyal clients. To be successful in this position, you’ll be ready and willing to walk into an established client base and hit the ground running.
The role is fully supported by a terrific administration team. Allowing our therapists to concentrate on clinical work. At a perfect blend we believe massage therapy can make a profound difference in a person’s life.
The position available is for every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:30am til 5:30pm and every second Saturday, 8:30am til 4:30pm.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy.
- Association membership with first aid and insurance.
- Must be able to perform 5x 1 hour massages per day.
New graduates are welcome.
What we will be looking for:
- Be willing to dedicate time and energy into building your clientele and participate in the promotional efforts of the clinic.
- A Team Player with a happy vibrant attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- A person who is self-motivated, well groomed, professional and confident.
- Permanent resident of Australia, sorry no working holidays or visa applicants.
Good rate of pay offered and a long term commitment is required, as we will assist you to build a great client base – no short term applicants please!
How to apply
Lisa McDonald | Manager
A Perfect Blend – Massage, Health and Beauty
Shop 19, 50 Bulcock Street, Caloundra Q 4551
T: + 61 (07) 5438 0688 E: firstname.lastname@example.org