The emphasis at A Perfect Blend is on friendly, professional service, provided by caring professional people who love their work.
Remedial Massage Jobs
We are always seeking motivated, diploma level, massage therapists to be part of our vibrant team!!!
If you are interested to find out more about our job positions available, email your resume and brief cover letter to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.aperfectblend.com.au/about-us for more information about our clinics.
Remedial Massage Therapist Wanted
Mooloolaba Clinic – August 2017
We have a full time position available for like minded individuals to join our already existing Team of highly motivated Therapists and Practitioners. The position is most suited to someone who wants to make a career with massage therapy and is looking for an environment where they can grow and build that career.
Our location is well positioned on Mooloolaba Esplanade with modern air-conditioned rooms and full massage facilities. At A Perfect Blend we pride ourselves on and have a growing list of loyal clients. To be successful in this position, you’ll be ready and willing to walk into an established client base and hit the ground running.
The role is fully supported by a terrific administration team. Allowing our therapists to concentrate on clinical work. At a perfect blend we believe massage therapy can make a profound difference in a persons life.
The position available is for 3-4 days per week and every second Saturday due to client demand.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy.
- Two (2) or more years practical experience (New Graduates considered)
- Current Association membership with first aid, insurance and full health fund eligibility including Medibank.
- Must be able to perform 5x 1 hour massages per day.
New graduates are welcome.
What we will be looking for:
- Be willing to dedicate time and energy into building your clientele and participate in the promotional efforts of the clinic.
- A Team Player with a happy vibrant attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- A person who is self-motivated, well groomed, professional and confident.
- Permanent resident of Australia, sorry no working holidays or visa applicants.
Good rate of pay offered and a long term commitment is required, as we will assist you to build a great client base – no short term applicants please!
How to apply
Lisa McDonald | Manager
A Perfect Blend – Massage, Health and Beauty
Shop 19, 50 Bulcock Street, Caloundra Q 4551
T: + 61 (07) 5438 0688 E: email@example.com