What’s even better? It’s packed with antioxidants, nutrients and good fats to assist with hormone production, cell membranes strength & support, nourishing the nervous system and carrying those fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. It is also free from refined sugar, and only contains a small amount of dates.
Organic is preferable.
- 1 cup – cashews
- 1 cup – sunflower seeds
- 1 cup – shredded coconut
- ½ cup – sesame seeds
- ½ cup – hemp seeds (optional)
- ½ cup – cacao powder
- 1 ½ cups – dates (soaked in hot water for 5 minutes)
- ½ cup – coconut oil
- Handful Goji berries
- 100g – good quality raw chocolate (I use loving earth)
- In a food processor, process cashews and sunflower seeds until they are a crumbly flour consistency.
- Place the processed sunflower seeds and cashews into a large bowl ad add coconut, sesame seeds, hemp seeds, cacao and goji berries.
- In the food processor, place the moist dates and coconut oil and blend until a paste like consistency. Mix this in with other ingredients, it may take a few minutes to properly combine.
- Press mixture into a baking tray (lined with baking paper – this will help to get it out) and sprinkle a handful of goji berries and coconut on top.
- Melt chocolate (careful not to burn!), and drizzle over the goji berries and coconut, then refrigerate for an hour before cutting.